Enter a $100 raffle for the cost of a color printout! Help spread the word about the 2014 MVP Health Care Frigid Infliction and give yourself a chance to win a $100 OGE/GearX.com gift card. Here’s the deal:
- Download and print this 8×11 poster, in color: frigid 2014 8×11.pdf
- Hang it somewhere potential racers might see it:
- The gym where you’re training for your next ultra
- Your favorite outdoor gear emporium
- That coffee shop where the orienteering club meets every week
- Your office… if you work with a lot of outdoorsy people
- The warming hut near your local nordic ski trails
- College student centers
- Anywhere you actually believe potential racers might see it
- Take a picture of the poster in its new home (maybe with your smiling face) and share with us using one or more of these:
- When you share it, let us know where it’s hanging, and use the hashtags #advrace #FI14 #VT so we can keep track.
- Get your posters up (and shared) by the time early registration ends – Jan 5th 2014. Each decent location counts as a raffle entry.
- Mid-January, we’ll draw a winner and send them a $100 gift card to Burlington’s Outdoor Gear Exchange / GearX.com.
Of course, we need some fine print:
- You don’t have to race to win the raffle (but you will, right?)
- Only the first poster shared from a certain location will count – get out there early!
- It’s great if you want to share the same photo on multiple internet sites – in fact, we encourage it – but it’s still just one entry.
- GMARA will be the final decider of what constitutes a valid location. If it’s borderline and you know it, feel free to convince us how great it is via email.
- Like all GMARA events, please enter this raffle with a cheerful heart.
- GMARA board members, race directors and the like aren’t eligible. You know who you are.
Let us know if you have questions!