Registration is open for the 2013 MVP Health Care Bitter Pill!
It's hard to believe, but we've been hosting the Bitter Pill Adventure Race for ten years now. Thankfully, losing you in the woods just doesn't get old. Read on for details, or go directly to the registration page to sign up.
To celebrate this tenth anniversary milestone, we're happy to announce some goodness for this year's race:
- Lower costs! Entry fees are lower than last year, especially for early registrants.
- Teams of two or three! Top prizes still go to three-person teams, but if you only have one awesome friend, you should still sign up.
- Paddling is back! Tandem kayaks for two, and canoes for three.
- Multiple new (and old) sponsors lined up! Details coming next week, including some good discounts.
- We're moving the race north again, basing it out of the Catamount Outdoor Family Center in Williston.
Boats are limited in both divisions, and early registration rates are definitely cheaper, so sign up soon to reserve a properly-sized boat and lock in your spot. More details, as always, on the site: gmara.org/bitter
From all of us at GMARA, we're looking forward to an amazing race and hearing about all your trials, successes, perseverance, and how you've grown as a result of what your team overcomes in the 2013 Bitter Pill.
Special thanks to MVP Health Care for being our title sponsor for more than half of our ten years. Some tremendous things have come together with their support, and we're thrilled to have them back.
The GMARA crew